Thursday, May 26, 2005

Love and Thanks to my 5%


Posted by Hello

95 % of the world believes some sort of deity/higher power. This leaves me with 5% of people who understand me. When I say understand me, I mean agree with me. This is like this with the rest of the world/people. Today I pay homage to my 5% of people who truly understand me, they may not agree with me a 100% of the time, but just the fact the get me is good enough for me. Not in a any particular order are the people I love more then mp3 players and I just want to take the time to thank them for being a huge part of my life, more so then they may ever comprehend:

BP ~ DT ~ AW ~ GR ~ SS ~ JJ ~ RD ~ SW ~ BS ~ LS ~ BB ~ WN ~ KM ~ CM ~ DM ~ MM ~ BM (a diffrent one) ~ CH!!!! Thank you all for making a coarse, frigid, abrasive world/people a soft, warm, welcoming couch to hold me in!!!! Love you all

I needed a moment to express my appreciation for my 5%. I hope all of you have those 5% people in your life as well. Without them it seems pretty much meaningless!!!


Have a Great Memorial Day!!!