Friday, April 29, 2005

A week and a half in one day!

Wow has it really been that long since I posted something on here!?!?! I blame the fine spring air for my absence!!! It would be much easier if My real journal was hooked up to blog. It would update all the time. Of course all would be bored to read my everyday stuff. I just filter and put the stuff on here that may hold interest to my blog. I assure you my filtering system saves all of you who frequent my blog a brain rupture. Your mind would have a melt down of complete boredom and you would shudder in an epileptic fit.

Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fine spring air has made me lazy and not wanting to blog. Man I love great weather!!! Here is my good weather dance:

“Cha cha cha!!!!”

Hope you are all well!!! see you next winter!!! nahhhh I will try to stop by sooner then that!!!

again I say,

"Cha cha cha" (Fine air spring dance)