Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Spindle Weaves Chaos When Ignorance Bliss

Hairpin equivalent to acupuncture,
need to relieve a bit of pressure.
Tension in the cooker,
the whistles blowing,
and the lids about to blow.
Take control of the lion,
stack him on a pedestal.
Kept like a trinket,
in mothers armoire.
No don’t touch it!!!
The value in uncanny.
Invaluable,
is possible.
If any,
that’s what I say.
Diverse criticism,
from a flagellant source.
Wait,
I smell bacon in the one.
Do you have to talk so loud?
I mean,
stand so close.
I’m frustrated because my focus is fucked.
Dismantled uncalibrated,
nothings in tune or time.
I need that mallet,
to smash it apart,
and start anew.
Fresh in the glossy
the produce section not the deli
Waxed apples
Ginger pairs
Prunes so sheen
you can see yourself in them.
I made it a date,
So vain
and called it a night.
Curled back autumn hair
clicked in barrette
fasten in place
There,
and no where else.



A foot note from BM,
ok so what did I say about not posting poems? Yeah well with out them I feel i don't have much else to say.
I am such a rebel!!!!!