Saturday, March 12, 2005

BM is an...


What High SchoolStereotype Are You?
Thought this was kinda fun!

Plus it had a Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy answer so it can’t be all that bad!?!?!?!

Let me know what you get!!! Please!!! Ok I am not gonna beg…ok well maybe this once…PLEASE!!!! Happy Sat day by the way!! Holy crap it's now 1 am and I have to wake up with Connor at 4 am!! (the time he wakes from his 20 minute slumber, boy has insomnia like his Popaganda)Wait I am not sleeping I can’t possibly wake up when I am not even sleeping? Am I sleep typing? Who has coffee!!?? Ohhhh you Insomnia!! How you play tricks on me!! You beat me every time like playing that unreal tournament game!! I always get sniped right through the head!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOUR STEROTYPE IS OR I WILL BUST SOME SERIOUS CAPS, even though I will die before u.

Hot potato!!!

Love,

BM

Posted by Hello