Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Piss On Your Radio!!!

Tookie the sandblaster man,
had a dream,
he had a plan.
He wanted to own his own business,
and eat tons of red meat.
Large fat steaks,
steaming and tender.
He wanted Jacuzzis,
and long stretched cars.
Buy things, to show things,
until the things ownd him.

On the grand opening
of “Tookie’s Sandblasters Inc.
Tookie died.
He died in his Jacuzzi with a piece fillet mignon wedged in his throat.
He drowned while he choked.
The funeral home man,
drove him in a large black coach.

The moral of this story is nothing.
Who I am to teach morals?!?
I am a poor SOD who is too lazy and has no ambition to own his own business, but yet I want to be rich. I don’t even play the Lotto for Christ sakes. Talk about no plan!!! I am living on the edge and I am about to break!! God I hate that Fuckin band Lincoln Park!! I wish Chester would choke on a piece of steak and get hit by Tookie’s Motor Coach. Yes that's it!!! That can be the moral of the story...

Don't Listen to Lincoln Park.

Have you heard/seen of that bumper sticker "Kill Your TV"
well I am makining a new bumper Sticker!!! And it says,

Piss On Your Radio!!!!