Wednesday, March 02, 2005

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is “WOW” thank you all so much for your support, thoughts, and prayers. I have missed all of you. I hope to be posting random thoughts soon. I wrote over 16 pages of crud while hanging in a hospital for three days. I usually don’t post journal entries, but I think I might post a few because they are so depressing and fun.

I am doing ok and Kat is doing worse then I am. That is to be expected. Part of my torture was to watch her bare it all. Physical and Mental pain. She felt the full brunt of the experience and all I could do was watch, hold her hand and cry with her. Everyone is right in saying it’s for the best. It’s true in so many ways. Now we just have to learn to deal with what we experienced and fit it into our daily routine. The wounds will never heal. We just have to move on and deal proper. We already decided to try again in three months once Kat is healed. It’s appears we make better boys. Ours girls are sorta duds.

Thank you all again!! It was amazing coming back on line after 4 days and seeing all of your responses. This friggin blog thing is a great support system!! I will be back and Funky Fresh Freddie I promise to you I will post more songs can't let our biggest fan down... wait who is the the bigger fan, you, funky fesh freddie, or bookend? Well fight amongst yourselves.

Sharon (purplepyramid) are you back!?!? Miss ya!!!! Come hang out with us soon!!!!