Thursday, September 09, 2004

I Like Food, Food is Good!!!!

I will have you know this morning I had for breakfast Cocoa Puffs with chocolate Soy Milk. Ohhhhhhhhhhh sweet Jesus was it delicious. I am not even religious, but after this well I am still not religious, but I did say "ohh my God this is good"

and yesterday,

I went to Quiznos my very first time. It was so friggin delicious I almost jumped over the counter and lathered my self in Guacamole and French kissed the toaster conveyer!!! I would French kiss anything true, but understand me when I say “Good Eats!!” For all the boys and girls out there who like their food to bite back let me tell you this… They have a SELF SERVE PEPPER BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 Different Hot Peppers and a delicious Chili Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD I am A holy man!! Preacher give me a spanking and stab me in the back!!! Subway I once loved you, but now I ignore you. Yes your subs are cheaper, but I would rather pay a couple extra bucks for quality and all the friggin hottttt peppers my little mouth can handle.


Cheers