Thursday, September 23, 2004

Fair-a-phobia or "Fair Fear"

I have "Fair-a-phobia" "Fair Fear" I get shocked into a state of paralysis thinking of/or entering upon fair grounds. It's all the hicks, Tractors, awful music and the crafts... oh lord the craft tables and all the scary people selling their wares. It's funny cause I like Flea Markets. I am irrational and you are probably Thinking "Your a stupid ass lighten up" Yes I should but I cant. Tomorrow I am taking work off to go to a fair. Its the huge Connecticut fair called the Durham fair. I went once in high school and vowed to never return. I am taking one for the team. Kate has to write an article about the fair for the newspaper she works for and we think Connor might like petting the animals. We are going with a bunch of friends so I think that will lessen the pain. I am going to get my bread bowl filled with chowder or chili, which one I can't decide, and I am going to sit in some kinda corner people watching while I fill myself with scraps of bread and grease. Feel free to bash me better by making rude comments about my psyche or celebrate with me and pronounce your “Fair Fear” proudly!!!