Monday, February 14, 2005

Dumb Fun!

Eating two bags of conversation hearts in one day is not advised. I think I may puke a novel. Lots of little phrases meld together in my stomach. If I do puke a novel it will be one of those cheesy romance books with a shirtless Fabio on the cover. If you decide not to heed my warning and eat two bags of conversation hearts can I please make a suggestion? Ok assuming you said yes, make sure they are the Necco brand. Any others suck like Braches and any other impersonators suck, SUCK really suck . Necco has more fruit flavors for the buck! I find fruit goes down better then the spiced kind. That is the only reason I care valentines day exists is for the candy. Now that I think about that is the reason for every Holiday. This is why Halloween is my favorite, my list:

Valentines Day: Conversation hearts and Cinnamon imperials

Easter: Cadbury Cream Eggs and Chocolate malted eggs

St. Patrick’s Day: beer of course. Ohh its candy. Not into the green beer because of a little philosophy I have, any beer that is light enough to be changed to the color green is not beer. That is soda. Guinness can not be colored green and because it is the best beer in the world. A lot of people consider small dogs not to be dogs. I agree with them even though I am a small dog owner.

Forth of July: Bomb Pops

Halloween: Any candy imaginable

Thanksgiving: PIE!!!! (Not really candy I guess but I can save some conversation hearts to put on top)

Christmas: Candy Canes are yummy and big league chew!!

That’s my brief list. To all the lovers, Loviess, and loveless I say, “Cheers”
Fuck um’ if ya got um’!!!!