Friday, January 14, 2005

BM, further explains his Blog...

What is my blog?

My blog is your blog exactly but different in the way that it’s individual... it's mine. Stating the obvious like fiction is false I am sure but I am willing to take that leap. I thought I would spend a second to examine the meaning of my blog.

Cobwebs and sawdust, the title of my blog has actual meaning to the term in two different ways.

Example one:

A cobweb is a sticky substance extracted by an arachnid. The Cobweb is acting as the blog itself. The format of holding onto a thought. The Cobweb represents my every day personal journal which I write in once a day

Sawdust particles thrown to the bottom by a piece of whole substance. The words in which I type/write are my sawdust. The bits and fragments of the whole entire picture.
Snap shots in verse, out of context metaphors, ramblings out of pattern of the actual point. The chunk of wood is avoided. You see the dust accumulated on the cobwebs.

Example two:

A lot like example one. The Cobweb represents the spider, but is not the spider.
The saw dust is accumulation of shavings from the true form. The piece of wood.
In essence of it all what I write in my blog are pieces of my real time, live living journal. Be it false, real, or inconsequential. It’s just a segment of the rest. That is my Blog.

When I write poetry I never like to tell the meaning. In creative writing class in high school /college they would teach you to paraphrase. God forbid if you happen to paraphrase the poem different then the instructor. F+ wrong!! I always believed poetry, writing, movies, and music to be interactive. Interactive meaning that whatever was provoked from your thought is the actual way it is. Life is all perception. No one will ever understand what you understand. I can’t tell you how many time people have read my stuff and told me something other then what I intended. The funny part is that the experience they perceived was 100 times better then what I intended. They had imagination and meaning. They paraphrased each line according to their personal experience. That is the best compliment. When someone sees something different from what I meant.

Thanks for stopping by and giving me a moment of your life. Every second counts and I appreciate that you share a piece with me.

Some maybe fiction, but every word has meaning to me.

When you read what read on here, don't think of me, think of yourself.