Thursday, January 06, 2005

My belated new years resolution. A BM revolution.

(not to be done in any particular order will save resolution 5 until all others are completed)

1. Hit more people with my car
2. Make a strawberry shake (Completed)
3. learn invisibility
4. Clip my toenails on a more regular basis. They get so long am I am able to climb trees.
5. Jump off a cliff
6. get a tattoo on my elbow that says, Chili is Good
7. Huff more toxins
8. Burn something
9. Teach Connor how destroy a stuffed bunny
10. Eat sugar cubes until I puke (Completed)

I thank you Bookend for the motivation. I saw your list and thought, “Wow I have to do something more with my 2005."

I am a natural born slacker and without a good kick in the stool I would have spent 2005 like I did my 2004; Just to sit on the curb and watch the world go by. Something tells me knowing my characteristic makeup that I will pretty much do the same thing. Here is to the good life...

Uninvolved : )