Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Work Woes

Soooo in order for upper management to delegate every possible stitch of work possible like some sick pyramid scheme thing, they are now making us write our own reviews. I thought I would share my lame ass sarcastic review of myself hope you enjoy the monotony as I do!! My favorite is the last answer. I don't think they were amused, to that I say "Well you shouldn't have asked!!"


Evaluation 2004
Brought to you by Brian Mitchell




Q: What are the things you are proudest of as far as what you accomplished in 2004?

A: My most proud moment of 2004 would have to be my steadfast response to work. I always try to stay one step ahead of the game, to multi-task and to multi task well.

Q: What was the single Contribution you made to the company in 2004?

A: I would say my biggest contribution in 2004 was to keep up with the increasing work load, Being Warranties and liabilities, Labels, Phone calls, show samples or what ever should come my way. Inclosing all my greatest accomplishment is not a “Single” accomplishment but “Several” accomplishments.

Q: What are the tings that you didn’t get done in 2004?

A: Clearing out all the old warranties and liability claims for heaters and radiators. With the new six-moth policy in a effect it will help me maintain a better condition in that department. As of now, in 2005 I have eradicated all heaters that surpassed the six-month policy.

Q: What Will you do to improve you performance in 2005?

A: My performance is wonderful. I am the best.

Q: What can we do as a company, department, or me as a leader to help you do your job better?

A: Money!!! I have been a part of Transpro for 10 years now and feel my pay increases have not been sufficient enough. A 3% raise (if I even get to that level) is barely cost of living. It pays for my gas to get to Transpro. It is difficult to raise a growing family with my current salary. Giving me a higher percentage would greatly renew my sense of being at Transpro.