Thursday, October 28, 2004

!Hallmark Sucks!

I want to create my own brand of greeting cards and call them “Horror cards.” I am sure they have something like that at a Hot Topic, but fuck Hot Topic. I gots my own idea G. Looking for an Anniversary card all I could find were sterile I love you always, you are my one and only and give me some sex cards. Those are fine but I wish they were worded a bit different to fit Kate’s and my morbid sense of humor. Here is my idea for my Annaversy card:

It will be shaped like a coffin, with a wood grain graphic to take on the appearance of a wood coffin. On the front of this card (the coffin lid) can be a personalized greeting like on a headstone. For instance I would write with a Sharpie “Kat and Bri 2000-2004” When you open the coffin instantly you would hear a muizac versision of the death march. The picture would be a colorful cartoon of two corpses holding each other and would read “I love you to death” the picture it’s self will be a scratch and sniff that will smell of dried roses, patchouli, and road kill. Ohhhhhhhhhh to dream a dream!!!

Happy Anniversary my stinky little zombie.